With a team of engineers led by shock expert Jerry Link, AFCO recently introduced the AFCO Technologies (AT) Series of remote-canister, double-adjustable shocks aimed for the dirt late model market.
The AT Series is AFCO’s premium shock line, using highly refined, high quality components. An extra-large, yet lightweight canister, with a 42% higher gas volume bladder, allows for less rod pressure build-up. The shock comes with a durable .625" shaft. AFCO uses a five-axis CNC machine to create its billet aluminum pistons. Newly designed adjustment needles and seats promote more precise adjustments shock-to-shock. Racer-friendly coil-over adjuster nuts feature a spring-loaded roller detent and pinch-bolt locking system. Each shock is 100% inspected and built by Jerry Link and his team of shock experts.
“I’ve had the opportunity to work with many of the best shock brands and top race teams throughout my career. I was able to work with the talented design team at AFCO Technologies and help create a totally new line of high-end, custom built shocks for the oval track market. Each shock is hand built and personally inspected to ensure maximum performance right out of the gate.”
-Jerry Link, AFCO Technologies
- 5-axis machined aluminum pistons.
- Pressure balanced base valve design.
- Large gas volume reservoir bladder.
- One-piece stainless steel compression adjuster valve body.
- Premium coil-over adjuster nuts with non-marring detent and locking system.
- Enhanced driver feel in the steering wheel and seat.
- Precise compression adjustments from shock-to-shock.
- Better feel - easy adjustments and locking.